The Minster Wimborne Chapter meets every week and in the last year
more than 1000 referrals were passed between members.
Referring business by word of mouth has a far higher conversion rate than
cold calling or responses from leaflets and advertising, because you, your
company, your products and services have been recommended with
confidence to a potential customer.
The Advantages of Joining a BNI Chapter
Extend your sales team by up to 40 people, who will all look for
business on your behalf.
- Lock out your competition – BNI only allows one member per profession, which means you are never competing for business. Once you secure your place at our chapter your competitors are blocked from accessing the significant financial benefits that BNI membership provides.
- Qualified opportunities – there are no ‘cold’ introductions at BNI. If a fellow member sees an opportunity for your company they will personally recommend you and ensure the prospective client is expecting your call.
- Higher conversions rates – referral business is proven to achieve far higher success than other forms of sales and marketing, which means a referral from BNI has a much greater chance of turning into business Raise your profile – through BNI, and word of mouth marketing, you become well-known in your business community which can lead to you being seen as ‘the specialist’ in that field in your area.
- Training and development – joining BNI gives you access to some of the best training available, from networking skills to presentation techniques.
- Motivation – sharing breakfast each week with people that are energetic, passionate and determined to grow their businesses, and help you grow yours, offers a great start to the day.
We are looking for new members to fill some vacant categories, including:
Bank Manager, Tyre supplier and fitter, Interior Designer, Lettings Agent, Plumber, Garage Services...and many more